A WordPress LMS Plugin to create WordPress Learning Management System. Turn your WordPress to LMS WordPress Website with Courses, Lessons, Quizzes & more.
WordPress LMS Plugin – LearnPress is a comprehensive WordPress LMS Plugin for WordPress, like WordPress Moodle or Moodle for WordPress if you know what Moodle is. This is one of the best WordPress LMS Plugins which can be used to easily create & sell courses online. You can create a course curriculum with lessons & quizzes included which is managed with an easy-to-use interface for users. Having this WordPress LMS Plugin, now you have a chance to quickly and easily create education, online school, online-course websites with no coding knowledge required.
Live Demo | LearnPress Themes | Support
LearnPress is free and always will be, but it is still a premium high-quality WordPress Plugin that definitely helps you with making money from your WordPress based LMS. Just try and see how it is. LearnPress WordPress Online Course plugin is lightweight and super powerful with lots of Add-Ons to empower its core system.
> Highly recommended by LearnPress users, we are pleased to introduce you to our best Education WordPress Themes which have LearnPress Theme Bundle included already.
> Eduma – Education WordPress Theme (Bestseller).
> Colead – Coaching WordPress Theme (Rising Star).
> CBKit – Course Builder WordPress Theme (Potential).
LMS & Education WordPress Themes
Take a look at Premium Eduma – Education WordPress Theme, Coaching WordPress Theme & Epsilon – eLearning LMS WordPress Theme & IvyPrep – Education & School WordPress Theme & StarKid – Kindergarten WordPress Theme (someone calls it LMS WordPress Template) we designed to work with LearnPress. All developers are welcome to develop WordPress LMS Theme based on LMS Plugin for WordPress – LearnPress. More WordPress LMS Themes are coming soon, both free and premium WordPress Themes for LearnPress.
- How to create a Udemy or Coursera clone easily with LearnPress
- Step-by-step YouTube guide on setting up your own Online Course site.
Are you looking for the best LMS WordPress Plugin?
LearnPress – WordPress LMS Plugin works with your Theme
We create LearnPress LMS Plugin to work with any WordPress Themes.
LearnPress supports WordPress Multisite
Create WordPress based LMS as a multi-site.
LearnPress LMS Plugin provides an excellent user interface for online courses creating with any options you need. You can find it easy to make a full curriculum layout as well as edit and maintain it.
You can also export and import your courses to another website using LearnPress.
With the course you’ve created, you can share it, manage it, watch statistic about the number of students, trends, etc.
LearnPress is free but it still allows you to sell your courses with many billing methods supported such as PayPal, WooCommerce, Stripe, etc.
Communicate with your students
BuddyPress makes it easier for you to communicate with your students or instructors via the WordPress forum. Studying, making friends and having fun.
LearnPress provides a bunch of add-ons
Add-ons are used to provide extra features for LearnPress and you can also write your own add-on for more purposes.
LearnPress is free and always will be
Education should be free and we want you to bring it to as many people as you can. Therefore, we create LearnPress as a tool for you to create online course and share it. We’ll continue to develop it as long as we can and make it better and better.
LearnPress is actively developed
We are developing and improving LearnPress day by day and bringing you more new features cos we want LearnPress to become the best WordPress LMS plugin.
LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin Documentation
Free add-ons for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin
- LearnPress Wishlist – add courses to a wishlist for students.
- LearnPress Course Review – review courses for enrolled students.
- LearnPress Import/Export – export or import courses out-of-box.
- LearnPress Prerequisites Courses – require students need to pass the prerequisite course items to access the next ones.
- LearnPress bbPress Integration – interact with students and instructors in a course and discuss with each other about the course.
- LearnPress BuddyPress Integration – add BuddyPress support for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin, turn your WordPress BuddyPress website into BuddyPress LMS (BuddyPress Learning Management System)”.
- LearnPress Offline Payment – help you to manually create order for offline payment instead of paying via any payment gateways to sell course.
- LearnPress Fill In Blank – Fill in Blank question type for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
Premium add-ons for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin
- Assignments add-on for LearnPress – Allow instructors to give assignments, homework for students and they can grade the students’ work later on. The Assignments add-on is a great supplement to LearnPress and will make your courses more interactive.
- myCRED add-on for LearnPress – add myCRED support for LearnPress WordPress LMS plugin, you can add point system to your eLearning WordPress site using LearnPress + myCRED add-on.
- Certificates add-on for LearnPress – add drag & drop certificates builder as well as select designed certificate for each LMS course, your students will get particular certificates when they finished their courses.
- Co-instructors add-on for LearnPress – multiple instructors support for each LMS course.
- Collections add-on for LearnPress – create LMS courses collection, this is helpful if you want to combine multiple LMS courses into a collection for a group of skills.
- Stripe Payment method for LearnPress – Stripe payment method for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- 2Checkout add-on for LearnPress – make LearnPress plugin ready to use 2Checkout payment gateway to pay for courses.
- Authorize.Net add-ons for LearnPress – Authorize.Net payment method for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- WooCommerce add-on for LearnPress – use WooCommerce as payment gateway for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- Content Drip add-on for LearnPress – restrict the access of students to each lesson by progress, or time.
- Sorting Choices question type for LearnPress – another interactive question type for LearnPress.
- Commission add-on for LearnPress – provide a Commission Management system for LearnPress.
- Gradebook add-on for LearnPress – view your class result, export these result to csv and post to frontend.
- Random Quiz add-on for LearnPress – allow you to create a random questions quiz. Each student will get different quiz within a same course.
- Paid Membership Pro add-on for LearnPress – integrate Paid Membership Pro into LearnPress, bring membership feature to your powerful WordPress based LMS system.
- Announcement add-on for LearnPress – Announcement is a great way to promote your courses and update new features + contents of your courses, email notification included.
- Frontend Editor add-on for LearnPress – Frontend Editor add-on for LearnPress enable your courses to be edited from the frontend. Your instructors doesn’t need to go to the WP Dashboard to create and edit courses anymore with Frontend Editor add-on.
LearnPress has been translated into the following languages
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Spanish (Costa Rica)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Venezuela)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LearnPress?
LearnPress is a plugin for LMS website to spread out courses and sell courses online.
Where can I find LearnPress documentation and user guides?
If you want to use LearnPress to build a Learning Management System website, please refer to our user guides in LearnPress official site.
And if you want to extend or use LearnPress, see our Wiki.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get troubles when using LearnPress you can ask for help on the LearnPress Support Forum or join the private Facebook group. You could share your feedback about LearnPress. And let us know which feature you want us to build next.
For help with premium add-ons, use our helpdesk.
Where can I ask for new features, suggest new ideas or new themes for LearnPress?
You can send us your thoughts through form here.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
You can also report bugs on LearnPress Support Forum or LearnPress Github Repository.
Where can I find the REST API documentation?
We will provide documentation about LearnPress REST API really soon.
LearnPress is great, can I contribute to it?
Yes, you can and we appreciate it. Join in our Github Repository.
LearnPress Translation project