WPDemo.net is the simplest way to let your potential customers test drive your WordPress plugins or themes. Our service helps you create separate/private demo sites (hosted by us) that users can use to try your products both on the frontend and the backend with full admin access.
User’s can’t install plugins/themes or edit them so your code is safe.
By using our hosted product demo service you don’t risk somebody hacking into your outdated demos and then getting into your main site and causing all kinds of troubles.
Features / Benefits
- Quick set up. The demo site creation usually completes within 15 seconds (we’re constantly looking for ways to optimizing this even further).
- (Almost) no friction (captcha code is required to before starting the process).
- After the demo set up the user is automatically logged in saving another click
- Dedicated, private and isolated WP demo sites – your clients won’t see any garbage content entered the users before them
- Automatic site expiration – we take care of that
- No additional load on your server because we’re hosting them
- The demo set up is quick because we’ve made some awesome optimizations
- you can optionally have buy now and support links shown in the top WordPress admin bar so users can get in touch with you with pre-sales questions or to directly buy the product.
- No risk of somebody hacking into your main site because of an outdated demo site with plugins/themes.
- Pre-configure a demo site template by installing plugins/themes
- Demo sites can start fresh (default WP) or be an exact replica of the demo site template that you’ve created. (we do that manually for now)
- Redirect URL: The users can be redirected directly to your plugin’s main page saving your users a click
- The demo sites have a timer showing how much time they have left before the demo site expires and gets deleted