Image Optimizer is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that reduces image size through various compression and resizing techniques – all of which preserve the highest possible image quality. Image Optimizer supports many popular formats, including JPEG, PNG, WebP, and GIF.
REDUCED FILE SIZES FOR BOOSTED PERFORMANCE
Reducing the size of your website’s images with Image Optimizer ensures faster loading times, enhanced user experience, and overall boosted website performance, resulting in improved Core Web Vitals and search engine rankings. With the Image Optimizer’s exceptional capabilities and unique algorithms, you can fine tune images and reduce their file sizes with minimal or no sacrifice in quality.
This plugin requires a connection to an active Elementor account in order to identify the user and provide the user with the purchased service. This connection is triggered manually by the user via the plugin’s settings panel.
This plugin uses a 3rd party service operated by Elementor, which accepts a standard image in JPG, PNG, GIF or WEBP format and returns a web optimized image based on the selected settings. This flow is triggered by the user or automatically (based on the selected plugin settings) on compatible image upload or by manually initiating optimize process.
- Image formats supported include JPEG, PNG, WebP, and GIF.
- Resize large images: The user can select the maximum pixel width in which images will be created if they exceed the dimension selected. (default value set to 1920px)
- 2 compression levels: Lossless – highest quality with minimal compression; Lossy – maximum compression with somewhat reduced quality.
- ptimize on upload: Trigger optimization automatically whenever a new image is uploaded.
- Bulk or individual optimization: Flexible image optimization options, whether it’s on-demand scaling and compression, or bulk optimization for your entire image library.
- EXIF Metadata: Select whether to clear image metadata to reduce size even more without impacting image quality.
- Backup original images: Ability to delete backups permanently to save space. (We recommend backing up your website beforehand.)
- Restore original images (all sizes) for selected media files if needed.
- Convert to WebP: Get an efficient and faster-loading format with WebP for even better web performance.
- Image thumbnails: Resize all image sizes by default. Allow the user to choose specific image sizes based on WordPress-registered thumbnail sizes.
BULK OR SINGLE IMAGE OPTIMIZATION
Image Optimizer by Elementor lets you optimize all images in your library either one at a time, or in a batch according to your preferences and settings. Easily configure the plugin to scale or compress your images on-demand, or automatically have them triggered as they are being uploaded. Or, if you have a large number of images already uploaded, the bulk optimization feature allows you to resize and/or compress your entire library of existing images in just a few clicks.
2 COMPRESSION LEVELs
With Image Optimizer’s advanced algorithms, you can compress images and reduce their file size at the level that makes the most sense for you. We offer 2 types of compression where images will be processed, giving you the perfect balance of compression and quality.
Lossless Compression: Lossless compression reduces image file sizes without sacrificing or diminishing the quality of your images. This type of compression reduces file sizes by removing unused or unnecessary data so that no image details are lost along the way. Hence, you are able to reduce the file size and still maintain the quality of your image.
Lossy Compression: Lossy compression performs maximum compression resulting in lightweight images and smaller file sizes. It reduces image size by removing image data that is generally invisible to the human eye and minimizes any compromise in image quality.
Convert to WebP: Convert images to the slimmer WebP format for even better optimization with a 25-30% savings over JPEG and PNG. Most browsers support WebP, however if they don’t, you can have fallback versions of the image available in the same format as the original image.
By tailoring compression to the level you need, your visitors will enjoy faster load times, improved responsiveness, and a seamless browsing experience. Our approach also enables your website to rank higher in search results. Since a search engine’s ranking is heavily influenced by speed, user experience, and Core Web Vitals, Image Optimizer by Elementor is an invaluable tool for any website, especially one that’s abundant with images.