Easy WP SMTP allows you to configure and send all outgoing emails via a SMTP server. This will prevent your emails from going into the junk/spam folder of the recipients.
EASY WP SMTP FEATURES
- Send email using a SMTP sever.
- You can use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail’s SMTP server if you have an account with them.
- Seamlessly connect your WordPress blog with a mail server to handle all outgoing emails (it’s as if the email has been composed inside your mail account).
- Securely deliver emails to your recipients.
- Option to enable debug logging to see if the emails are getting sent out successfully or not.
- Ability to specify a Reply-to email address.
- Option to Export and Import the SMTP settings.