Increase sales by letting your customers create custom bundles.
DokoBuilder is a very easy-to-use plugin for WooCommerce. You just need to install it, and it’s ready to work.
Whether you want to launch bundles for Christmas, Easter or special period, use DokoBuilder and create high performing product bundles and see your revenue soar. Even better, you can position it as a service to let your customers build custom gifts.
Create a bundle in no time
Create each step of your builder. This can be a single or multiple product selection steps, to collect any other information you need for the order.
Add a name and description to your steps, to help the customer understand what’s required.
Control the look & feel of your bundles.
- While other product bundle apps limit the number of bundles, products or steps, DokoBuilder is limitless! DokoBuilder enables you to control & customize your bundles the way you want.
- Be it fixed-price bundles, automatic & tiered discounts, or custom kits, you can do it with DokoBuilder.
- Unlike other apps, you can allow customers to filter products by collections or product title in each step.
- The app automatically syncs with your store’s product inventory stock levels and updates your product details from the moment you get started.
- The app will work with subscription plugins for recurring orders!
You can translate DokoBuilder on translate.wordpress.org.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of DokoBuilder, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “DokoBuilder” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the DokoBuilder plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.