A profiler to measure the performance of your WordPress plugins and themes.
Code Profiler helps you to measure the performance of your plugins and themes at the PHP level and to quickly find any potential problem in your WordPress installation.
You can profile the frontend and backend of WordPress, a custom URL, or even send a POST payload, custom cookies and HTTP headers to profile a contact form, a checkout process or an AJAX action among many other possibilities.
It generates an extremely detailed and easy to read analysis in the form of charts and tables that shows not only which plugin or theme, but also which PHP script, class, method and function is slowing down your website. It displays many useful additional information such as database queries, file I/O operations and disk I/O usage as well.
It makes it very simple to locate any bottleneck problem in your themes or plugins in order to solve it and speed up your website.
Install, activate it and you can start profiling your site right away.
- Plugins & themes performance profiling.
- [Pro] Scripts performance profiling.
- [Pro] Methods & functions performance profiling.
- [Pro] Database queries performance.
- [Pro] Remote connections monitoring.
- [Pro] File I/O operations monitoring.
- File I/O statistics.
- Disk I/O monitoring.
- WP-CLI integration.
- Export charts in PNG image format.
- GET/POST methods, custom cookies and HTTP headers.
- [Pro] Export all tables and charts in CSV file format.
- [Pro] Filtering options
Learn more about Code Profiler Pro.