All-in-One Video Gallery is a VIDEO POSTS plugin that helps you adding videos as posts and build scalable, searchable, SEO optimized video galleries in minutes.
No coding required. Suitable for all kinds of websites that require a single video player to a large video sharing website like YouTube/Vimeo.
- A Custom HTML5 Video Player that supports MP4, WebM, OGV and embeddable players like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook and more.
- Player controls: play/pause buttons, timer, progress bar, duration, quality switcher, speed control, volume button, fullscreen button, subtitles on/off
- Playback options: autoplay, loop, muted, preload
- Subtitles (WebVTT).
- GDPR consent.
- [+] ability to add embed code from any third-party video players.
- Create unlimited categories/subcategories and tags.
- Videos are added as POSTS using its own custom post UI. So, the plugin doesn’t interfere with your general WordPress POSTs.
- Ability to group videos by categories and tags.
- Mark videos as featured.
- 100+ settings (STILL COUNTING) that help you customize the plugin to the maximum you will need.
- Modern, Responsive design.
- Categories display options: Grid, List
- Sort categories by “ID”, “videos count”, “category name” & “slug”.
- Videos display options: Grid. More template options available with our premium version.
- Filter videos by “categories”, “tags” and “featured” meta key.
- Sort videos by “video posted date”, “title”, “views count”, “random”.
- Ability to control the display of each HTML element in the gallery.
- Numeric Pagination for the large galleries.
- Social Sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr & WhatsApp).
- Comments System.
- Dedicated search form & layout.
- Shortcode Builder to build the gallery shortcodes.
- Gutenberg Blocks to build the gallery if your website uses the modern WordPress editor.
- Widgets to list categories, list videos, display a single video player and search videos.
The videos (aiovg_videos) belong to a WordPress Custom Post Type. Similarly, the categories (aiovg_categories) and tags (aiovg_tags) belong to the WordPress Custom Taxonomy. The plugin doesn’t use any custom tables and the settings are stored in the WP_Options table using the WordPress’ SETTINGS API. In short, the plugin has been developed completely using the WordPress CORE features. So, if you’re a WordPress developer, you can customize/extend the plugin as you like using the WordPress’ hooks system easily.
Similarly, the front-end gallery layouts added by our plugin can be customized by developing or overriding our existing templates.